– Did you ever watch the Goosebumps show? – Hell no, I didn’t. (beatboxing Goosebumps theme) No! (beatboxing Goosebumps theme) It’s bringing me back.
– This is amazing. (upbeat music) – Today we’re going to
take a Buzzfeed quiz to decide whether we are
more Gen Z or Millennial. We’re a couple of millennials, and we’ve got out Gen Z over here. – That’s me. – I’m gonna be on the
younger side of millennial, but I’m still gonna be millennial, I don’t think I’m gonna
fake anyone out today. – Play the Fortnite, and
the youths like Fornite, so I feel like I’ve been
in touch with their world. – I think I’m gonna screw
it up, I’m a grandma. (laughter) We’ll see. – This is gonna be fun. – [Avalon] Which of these controllers belongs to the Nintendo 64? I know this answer. – Yeah, this one is pretty easy. – Green.
– Easy. – Number one, correct. – [Kelsey] So yeah, I think
we all picked the same thing. – [Avalon] Yeah.
– [Ify] Yeah. – I don’t know what two
of those controllers are, and the other one is the Playstation. – There’s a PS4. – Playstation, Dreamcast,
and the other one is the Sega Genesis, so I had the NES, and then my dad said, you are
playing too much video games, and then he took it from me, and then I got the SNES,
and my dad was like, you are playing too much
video games again, took it. – He kept giving you new consoles and then being like, never mind. – Jokes on you, dad, I get
paid to play video games. – Next question. Which celeb couple wore
matching denim outfits to the 2001 American Music Awards? And it’s got a great photo
of the denim-on-denim look, and I know who did this. – Yes.
– Yeah. – I know. Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake. – I love it. – I think it’s kind of back. I still like it again. – [Avalon] I wear that all the time. – [Ify] Yeah. – I will say, his was kind of like, not well-tailored to him. – [Avalon] Sure.
– [Ify] Yeah. – [Kelsey] But hers was dope. They were like steampunk but nineties, and that’s what it looks like. – And twinning is winning. – That’s true. – Put that on a t-shirt. – Twinning is winning. – [Ify] Which of these was the last book to be published in the Twilight series? – Oh my god. – I remember, yeah, I got it. – I got it. – In my body, I feel it. – Was it Breaking Dawn? – Oh, dang, it was! – I don’t know what it was. – I was so confident! I was sure it was Eclipse. – All the movies, bestest
movies of all time. Modern classics. – Yeah. – For the new generation. – [Kelsey] Which is
the real Music.ly logo? – Okay, this, I got it.
– Easy. – Easy. Horizontal, because it looks like a wave– – Wait, everyone has to answer first, Ify. Aw, what’d you pick? – The vertical. – It’s the one that looks like an M. – It looked like a pipe, and
I was like, that must be it. – I was on Music.ly for like a hot minute. It was so fun! I didn’t know anyone else on it, so it’s just me making my Music.lys alone. – I thought it was Music.ly, Music Lie. Is that one of those things– – You don’t remember those things where people did this–
– And they do– – And they’re like, and
then they changed outfits, and you’re like how?! – [Avalon] Which TV show
is this character from? It’s a little wood stick thing, and I think I know the answer. – [Ify] Yeah. – [Kelsey] Yeah, I think
I know the answer to this. – [Ify] Yeah. – Ed, Edd, and Eddy.
(dings) – Yep.
– That’s it! – Great show, they hung
out in the col-de-sac, where the short one was the bossy one, and the biggest one was the dumb one, and the one in the middle was a genius. – I thought you said they
hung out in the cold sack. (laughter) And I was like wow. – [Kelsey] Who is this famous YouTuber? Oh, I know who that is.
– [Avalon] Mhm. – I know who that is, and I’ve
got a story to go with it. – Oh no. – Let me see, I might
hit the wrong one though. – Got it. – Oh yeah, I got it.
– Got it, it’s Jojo. (dings)
– Jojo. I went to the Kid’s
Choice Awards this year. So she performed, and she had, like, unicorns, and pink fluffy stuff, and I was like oh yeah,
I’m too old for this. – Her stuff is all over Target. – Really?
– Like you walk in Target, and there’s, yeah, and she’s got, this, tutorial on how to
do her ponytail on YouTube that has like millions
of views, like whoa. – Is this a hard ponytail to accomplish? – I mean, the way she does it is bonkers. – Lots of hairspray. – Lots of hairspray. – [Ify] Which of these is
the correct Blockbuster logo? – They look, oh my god,
they look the same. – No.
– The same. – It took me a while, but
when I got it, I got it. – Okay, I got it. – I miss Blockbuster. I loved it. – It was nice to go in,
your parents would take you, and they were like
you’re gonna get a movie, then you had to like sit in
the aisles and figure it out. It was too scary. – That’s gonna make me
cry, I’m not kidding, I’m getting emotional.
– [Kelsey] Oh no, I’m sorry. – Friggin’ Blockbuster! – Netflix just got in there. – I’d argue we’re better. So you don’t have to rewind nothing. And really, it was like a courtesy thing, because I’ve gotten so
many VHSs that you pop in, you see the credits, you’re like agh! I’ve gotta wait for it to rewind. – Can I just hang around you and gain some of this knowledge? – Seriously, Ify’s like
a walking encyclopedia of just stuff. – Also, do you work out? (laughter) Because– – Naw!
– No. – Naw? Because look at you, you’re buff! – He works out like a lot. – I was just looking at you, I’m like wow. – Oh yeah. – [Avalon] What’s the name
of this Netflix movie? (gasps) – [Kelsey] The best movie of my life! That’s what it’s called! Just kidding, but I
love this movie so much. – Ooh, I got lucky on this one. – Who are these people? – I should have not said anything! What do you mean who are these people? – [Ify] So lost. – He’s cute, he looks
like a Christmas prince. – He’s so cute. So a Christmas Prince.
– No. – This looks like that meme where it’s Escape From Witch Mountain, with The Rock. – That’s my crush. – [Ify] That’s what this looks like. – His name is Noah, and it’s To All The Boys I’ve Loved Before. (dings) – How did you get it? – I got it because I know Kelsey
is crazy about this movie. – Well, dangit. – It’s like, I come into work, and I’m like guys, I have
a new fashion inspiration. – Yeah. – And they’re like we care, not at all. (laughter) – [Avalon] Which of these is Zendaya? – Oh, I know that.
– Easy peasy. (silly noise)
– Yeah. – And she is Meechy, for
those of you don’t know. – Please explain, what the heck is Meechy? – You haven’t seen Zendaya’s Meechy, and it’s like a meme. – Mochi?
– I love mochi. – I love mochi.
– Mochi’s very good. – I love mochi.
– Yeah. – I mean, she came into my life through Spiderman, when she– – So like, too late?
– Look. – We’ve been loving her for a while. – Sorry, I’m late on the train. – [Kelsey] Complete the name of this Disney Channel original sitcom: Phil of the blank, and I know this one, because I watched this show,
and I had a big crush on him. – Phil of the? – I wanna, I feel like–
– Go, go! – Is it too easy? – Phil of the Future! – Yeah.
– Phil of the Future! – We’re all winners. – I loved Phil of the Future, I had a big crush on him.
– Yeah. – I had a big crush on
like most attractive guys in cartoons, at some point.
– [Ify] Yeah. (upbeat music) – Alright, let’s all
reveal our quiz results. – You got Generation Z! – Ooh.
– Ooh, okay. – What’s the description? – You were born into the world with a smartphone in your hand. You’ve always had the
world of social media and instant knowledge at your fingertips and you’re all the smarter because of it. – Aww. – This is pleasant. – That’s nice, that’s like
the nicest description of Gen Z I think I’ve ever read. – That is the nicest thing
about Gen Zs on the internet. – Oh, yeah, this is true. – You thought I was going somewhere else. – I did, I did. – You got millennial. You grew up when the Harry Potter series was still hitting the shelves, Beanie Babies seemed like a potential investment opportunity. (laughter) It sure did. It wasn’t all fun and games though. You had to brave the early
days of the online world with dialup internet. Yes, I did. And playing Russian Roulette with limewire files that you downloaded. – So I got Generation Z, what? – What?
(airhorn noises) In the house! – I’m a little surprised, I thought that I would
definitely get millennial, but I’m not that surprised, because I do like a lot of younger stuff, like I still read only young adult novels and I still watch like To
All The Boys I Loved Before. – I mean, it makes sense. Once I start getting tripped
up on the newer questions, yeah, okay, I thought we
were over Justin Beiber, I didn’t know we were still following him. I thought we were on
Offset and Cardi B now, you know, I guess I’m
following the wrong trends, but I’m pretty happy with it, you know, who knows? Millennial for life. – I have to say, I’m like a
bit disappointed in myself. I wish I had more knowledge of the past, and I feel friggin’ stupid right now. – No!
– What? – I’m just so ashamed. But I should represent, I am Generation Z, and I will live up to it. I will make you proud. Because this is my culture,
these are my people, they’re my generation,
so hi, Generation Z, I love you. Don’t let the millennials bring us down. Stand firm. (laughter) We can unite. – Yeah, there is it.
– Friends forever. – Booyah! (laughter) – [Kelsey] I mean, yeah, that was amazing. I felt like I just witnessed
something really profound.