– Why did we break up? – I mean, you were a bitch sometimes, let’s be honest. (bright classical music) – I’m Julia. – And
– Act out your three favorite sex positions. Your kids must watch. (laughs) (orchestral music) [Camera Man] Hi! – [All] Hey! – I’m Edda, I’m
– What does a typical person look like in your major? – Usually like snobby, stuck-up, white guys. (laughter) – I think you’re studying finance.
– Would you ever forgive me if I cheated on your son Jimmy? – I would hurt you. (both laugh) – You all heard it.
– Let’s both say the grossest thing that comes to mind, when we think about our mutual person. – [Man] One, two, three. – I
– [Interviewer] Is there any romantic feelings between you two? – None for me. – (mutters incoherently) – (laughs) (funky music playing) – [Interviewer] Hi,
Today, I want to share with you a good answer to one of the most common questions that ever hits my inbox and that is
(laughter)– What would it take for us to hook up?– That one I could drink to. (laughter)(classical music)– I’m Matthew.– I’m Shaun.– And I am
– Let your ex give you a makeover.They have to make it as ugly as possible.Got dammit!This was a trust exercise, Daria, and you just
– Hold each other in a naked embrace for five minutes.– [Man] Is he doing a good job of controlling himself?– I feel literally nothing.(orchestra