– WE HAVE THIS APP CALLED “HEADS UP!” AND YOU’RE GONNA DO IMPRESSIONS AND ACCENTS, AND I’M GONNA GUESS WHO YOU’RE DOING, OKAY? – OKAY.
– SO THE GAME IS “HEADS UP!” THIS IS, UM, THAT– – [laughs] – COME ON, NOW. [cheers and applause] – OH, GOD. – AND
(upbeat orchestral music) (crowd cheers) ♪ ‘Cause it’s a bittersweet symphony this life ♪ ♪ Trying to make ends meet ♪ ♪ You’re a slave
– Do you remember the first place you performed? What was your first thing you did? – Well, Willies my home, Willies in Stillwater, Oklahoma.
(audience applause) – The risk of brain injury in football has been a hot topic in the news, but now a PSA video has taken
– Y’all, this is Victoria Nodiff-Netanel, the founder of Mini Therapy Horses here in Southern California. Y’all give it up for her. (crowd applauds) Hi
– YOU DO AN AMERICAN ACCENT, AND I THINK YOU DO A VERY GOOD AMERICAN ACCENT. – [Southern accent] WHY, THANK YOU, ELLEN. THAT IS
– Since you’re all here, we thought it would be fun to play one of our new favorite games. It’s called Cards Against Humanity. Here’s
(festive music)– All right, Henry, come on in!– Ready! – Okay, Henry.Happy Holidays!As people can probably tell, we’re celebratingthe holidays a little early. (bells ringing)–