– (enemy groaning)
– I got one! – Where are you?
Take that! Take that! Ha-ha!
Bite me! ♪ (8-bit intro) ♪ ♪ (instrumental music) ♪ – “Overwatch.” – Makes me think it’s
gonna be something military. – “Overwatch” sounds
like something protective. I’m guessing there’s some shooting. – (FBE) Overwatch is an online
team-based first-person shooter. – “First-person shooter,”
as in gun shooting? – (FBE) So today,
you’re gonna be playing a mode called “Death Match,”
and we’re gonna let you try out a couple rounds
with a few different characters and see what you think.
– Last man standing? – So all targets are shootable? It’s still up to how well
I adapt to the little buttons. Let’s do it! – Uh-oh! Here we go. (gasping) Oh, I like this! – All right, let’s try the first one. Who’s this?
– (announcer) Select your hero. (fist clenching)
– Oh, this is “Doomfist.” – (announcer) …one, fight!
– Okay. – Okay, I like her. – I got a man
and a machine gun. – Is this Pharah here?
– (FBE) Mm-hmm. – Is that who I have now?
I like her. I’ll take her. – Okay, McCree, let’s roll. Let’s go find some bad guys. – (announcer) Fight!
– All right. – (enemy screaming viciously) – So I don’t know where
I want to go. (laughing) (rapid gunfire) – I’ll shoot anything in front of me!!
– (Soldier: 76 yelping) – I have died! (laughing) (distant gunfire)
(firing pistol) – (enemy groaning)
– Who’s that? (firing pistol) – [Inaudible] not going.
– (McCree groaning) (explosion)
– (Pharah yelping) (explosion)
(weapons firing) (Pharah groaning)
– Uh-oh, he got me. Okay. – Oops, searching. Ah-ha!
(firing) – (Sombra groaning) (Sombra dies) That person got me. – (Sombra) It’s all up from here.
(firing) – I’m supposed
to shoot that thing, huh? (firing) – Try that! Huh? You’re messin’ with the Rock here! – (Soldier: 76 grunting aggressively) – Ha-ha-ha!
– (Soldier: 76 groaning) (Soldier: 76 dying)
– Oh, get that one! Get. That. One! (sighing) Did I get anyone? – (Goldielocks) Later.
– Oh, there’s somebody right there. Come on.
(firing) (indiscernible mumbling) Ooh, they’re coming
from everywhere now. Stinkers. – Back in action, okay. – (announcer) Enemy needs
15 kills to win. (explosion)
– (enemy groaning) – (FBE) You got somebody.
– I did? – Uh-huh. AH-HA-HA! (laughing)
(firing weapon) Oh, I’m lovin’ it!
Come on! – (Soldier: 76 dying)
– No, they got me! Good bounce, though.
I enjoyed the bounce. (firing pistol)
– (enemy groaning) – (McCree) I thought I saw a ghost. (explosions) – (enemy) No!
– I got one! Ha-ha-ha-ha! You’re no match for–
(firing) – (enemy groaning) – You’re no match– oh! Aah! (grunting) (panting heavily) (gunfire)
Oh! Rar. – (Doomfist dying)
Ah! Doomfist down. – Am I dying all over the place?
I don’t know what I’m doing. So go search some more, huh? That’s not where I want to go,
is it, into the wall. – Man, I like this
unlimited ammunition. But I know it’s only a matter of time
till someone takes me down! (rapid gunfire) But this time– oh, whoa, oh!
– (Soldier: 76 grunting) – Ah! Oh! Go to the green!
– (Soldier: 76 yelping) – (cackling) I died. (firing weapon)
– (enemy groaning) – I think I got him.
– (Doomfist) Hold up. (Doomfist groaning) (firing weapon)
– Out the window. Oh, you can’t go out the window. Oh, I’m dead again. Ugh. This one takes some practice. – (enemy) Fire in the hole! – (McCree dying)
– Oh, here we go. I can’t see in the back of me, though. (gunfire) – (McCree grunting)
(reloading, firing) (McCree dying)
– Well, that didn’t take long. – (announcer) Enemy needs
15 kills to win. – Yeah, it’s just too much
because people are– how do you tell people
are coming from behind? – Climb up.
Where are you?! Take that! Take that! Ha-ha! Bite me! (laughing) Try this. – (Soldier: 76 dying) – I just got to my rocket
and somebody shot me. (distant gunfire)
– (McCree groaning) (firing weapon)
(McCree dying) – They got me already? I didn’t even see anybody! (grumbling) Very frustrating. (firing weapon) – (Doomfist yelping)
– (laughing) I fell off a cliff. (laughing) – Go around.
(firing) (game warning blares) Come on! I am not– I am–
I’ll shoot anybody! Do not remove me
from this game for inactivity! (game warning blares) – I couldn’t find anything. – There was nothing to shoot. – Come on. Nope. I’m dead. I’m out. I don’t think I scored a single point. – See, I don’t know what the hell
I’m doing on these games. I ran around some hallways,
tried to shoot at some things, and, all of a sudden, I was dead. – Oh.
(firing weapon) – (Doomfist dying) – (announcer) Match completed. – “Nizin wins.”
Well, good for you. Congratulations, Nizin. This is not my genre. – It’s just confusing. They move this way,
they move that way. I don’t know where I’m shooting. I don’t know who’s shooting. – Well, I definitely want
to try it again. I mean, you know, just to see
if I can get the concept. – Overwatch rocks. Rock does not. (laughing) I would just like
to play all 25 of them, and then come back here
and tell you which one I like, which one I’m good with,
and then we can really rock! – Thanks for watching us
play Overwatch on the React channel. – Subscribe! We have
new shows every week. – Let us know what game
to play next down in the comments. – Goodbye! – Hey, everybody, Derek here,
one of the React channel producers. Thank you so much
for watching another great episode– What is this?
No, wait, hold on! I’m doing stuff!
Look at me! I’m do– what are you–?!