– Okay, I’m not ready for this.
– Get it. Get your solo.
Get it, Chelsea. – I’m aware there’s a beat
somewhere. I can’t find it. – Nope, nope, nope, nope.
– Yes, yes, yes, yes. ♪ (8-bit intro) ♪ – Boom, there it is.
– Just Dance 2019? Oh my gosh. – I’ve been in the Just Dance
video every single year for the past four years
and never once has anyone been like, “Hey, maybe don’t
wear skinny jeans.” – My scores have not actually
been the worst, but I’m not a good dancer at all. – (FBE) The fans can’t get enough
of you all dancing, so today we’re going to have you
dance to some more fan favorite songs.
– I’m ready. Curious what songs are
gonna be. – Gotta stretch it out first.
– Yeah, gotta limber up. – Finesse by Bruno Mars
and Cardi B. – This is definitely high energy,
so I gotta pump it up a little bit. – Ooh, okay.
I think I’m gonna be this guy. I am the Boogeyman.
– I am the guest dancer. – And pose.
– Oh pose, okay. I like this.
Bruno Mars is really fun. – Ooh, get.
– Get it, Will. – Rollie on my wrist. – I can never follow.
– Oh good, dude. – What’s happening?
– I’m good. – Okay.
– Oh, wait. – Okay, you’re the guy.
– The sweat, oh, oh. – Look at how they hype
up each other. I can’t do that.
I don’t have the hype. – Okay, aight.
Yes. Okay, I’m not ready for this.
– Get it. Get your solo.
Get it, Chelsea, get it. – Oh, oh, oh I’m super.
Oh yes! – Okay.
– So you just kinda help? – The poses.
Watch me really rock. Ooh, get it.
Ooh, get it. Pose.
– Oh. – Is it me?
– I don’t know. Yes. – I like the parts where
my character just stands still and watches the other people
dance, ’cause that’s how I dance. Yeah, I can do this. – ♪ When I’m walking with you
when I’m walking with you ♪ – Got some fun hip moves.
– Yes, yes. Why are you perfect,
but I’m not? We’re doing the exact same thing! – Ay.
Ooh, the clap. I wasn’t ready for the clap. – (singing along) ♪ Dripping
in finesse ♪ – Okay, I’m aware there’s a beat
somewhere. I can’t find it. – This control, I don’t know
how it tells if we’re doing the right motion.
– Just do it. – Oh, I was late.
Okay, that was my fault. – This is definitely a song
I’ve danced to alone in my bedroom in front
of a mirror a hundred times. I would just never do it
on camera. – (singing along)
♪ It don’t make no sense ♪ Sing it with me, Chelsea. – (both singing)
♪ Dripping in finesse ♪ ♪ You know it
You know it ♪ – Oh, I don’t know how to do that.
– That’s you. You got this.
– I don’t know how to do that. – Ready Chelsea?
– No. – You ready?
Let’s do this! Go for it. – Throw it to the people.
Oh God, wrong hand entirely. – I got five stars.
– I got less than half of what she got. – 10,000.
– Wait, did I play– did I win?
– Seven hundo. No, you’re fbe1.
– What? – Suck on that!
– What the hell? To my defense,
I feel like I hit my moves pretty well.
– I was just doing better. – It was pretty chill.
It wasn’t too much, ’cause there’s some songs
that are just a lot going on at once,
but this one was a good starter. – Oh, I now this song.
– Oh, Dua Lipa. Got it.
– This is One Kiss, Calvin Harris, Dua Lipa. – Oh, she has a cool jacket
and I’m kinda taking this seriously, so I’m gonna get mine,
so I can beat you again. – Can we get some shades?
We need some shades. – Just posing.
– We go here. – Okay, yes.
Sunglasses. – Pretend like I have glasses. – This isn’t fair.
She has sunglasses to hide her shame. – Ooh, ooh, yah, ay.
– Okay. This one’s gonna be a lot harder.
I can tell. – Wait, okay.
I don’t know how to do that. What is this motion?
– Just focus on the hands. – Cool.
Oh, great, great. – Oh, oh. – I’m gonna be sore tomorrow
and people are gonna ask why and I’ll be like, “Gym.” – Oh, then we gotta climb
over here. We gotta do this.
Cool. – And…
– Oh, the turn, the turn. – (singing along)
♪ This is all it takes ♪ ♪ Falling in love with me
Something-bilities ♪ – Something.
– I don’t know the lyrics. – See, this song is the type
of song that you would dance to very casually where you’re just
kinda moving your legs and no one’s actually really
acknowledging that they’re dancing. I can totally do that. – Oh, oh.
– Oh, okay, okay. – That’s where I do the jackets,
right? – Jacket’s coming off.
– There it is. And back on.
– I’m so confused what’s going on. – I’m seeing a lot of perfects
and I don’t know if they’re mine or hers, but I think
it’s fair to assume they’re mine. – She’s getting low.
Legs for days. – Get it, Chelsea.
I used the wrong hand. – I’m trying to at least–
ah! – These are just a lot of hands.
– Yeah, this is a lot of mixed, fast hand motions
that I can’t do, because I’m not coordinated
enough. – And the jacket.
– See, we’ve reached the point where all the choreography’s
just repeating itself and I’m still not better at it. – Ah, ooh, get it.
I’m really twerking on that beat right now.
Never thought this would happen. – I think the other one
was easier. – I think this is easier
just ’cause there’s less people dancing, so I have
less distractions. I don’t have to coordinate.
– Ooh. – Hold it, hold it, hold it.
– I should hold my braid. That’s cool. – How did I miss that?
Oh, ’cause I don’t have hair. – Wait, I don’t have a ponyt–
how did she get it? That’s not fair!
She doesn’t have– I don’t have a ponytail. – Oh, she’s getting so low. – ♪ One kiss is all it takes ♪
– Oh shoot. Okay, I can’t get this one
to save my life. – I’m killing this.
I figured it out. We are good to go.
Ooh, move them jackets, Will. Yes. – Okay, hit it, hit it, hit it.
It feels like an earthquake’s happening and I’m just kinda
going along with it. – Twerk them hips,
twerk them hips. – I’m done.
Oh, you hit that last one. – I just wanna say that
there was a specific move in this dance where you
needed a ponytail and I don’t know if you guys
can’t see, but I don’t really have a ponytail.
– You gotta pretend. – Which cost me two stars. – Four stars.
– I was doing so good. – You were.
I was watching you in my peripheral vision.
You were killing that one. – So you had time to stop
and watch me dance and I still did so much worse
than her. – That was a lot harder.
The song sounds chill, but the moves are definitely
not chill. – Rave in the Grave
by AronChupa. – It’s like a weird floss.
– I feel like I’ve heard this. – I wanna be Groot.
– I’ll be the invisible man. – So, I’m the invisible person
and you’re this person. – ♪ Last night an angel
came to say ♪ – Oh, zombie walk,
penguin walk. – Going backwards or forwards?
I’m confused. – Oh, I think I’m going
backwards, you’re going forward. – I’m going perception–
– (both yell) – What’s going on? – This is very stiff
and very upper alley. – Yeah, it’s great that they’re
dancing like they’re already dead, ’cause that’s how I dance anyway. – Oh, wow.
– Oh, here we go. – Oh, oh.
– Ah. – Oh, and switch.
– No, I’m in still in the set. – Oh, now we’re back.
– There we go. – Back forward.
– Shoot. – Keep going.
All right, now we’re in our original spots.
Oh, wait. I’m so confused on this
dance move here. – Yes, Will.
– I feel really good about this. – I love this.
– I’m coming for you, five stars. – ♪ Rave in the grave
Rave in the grave ♪ – Okay, I can’t keep
walking forward. I was gonna say, I’m running
right into the desk. Oh, switch.
– Behind you. – No, you switch.
I’m going this way. – Scare.
Oh, oh. – Ah. – See, it’s kinda flossing.
– This is so– that is almost flossing. – Why are you getting perfects?
That doesn’t make any sense. – ‘Cause I’m feeling it, man.
– We’re literally– you’re not even doing–
I can’t do this dance. I can’t do this one. – Oh no.
– Oh, we’re going around. Oh, this is so fancy.
– I can’t do Fortnite dances. – I can’t do that one.
I’m not under pressure. – All right, here we go.
– Am I on the wrong side? Oh, let’s switch.
We’re gonna switch midway. – We got this.
– We got this. We’re talented. – This is very eerie.
– Okay, we’re going the wrong direction, one of us. – I didn’t get it again. – We actually had this.
– We got a point. – I feel like we’re really good.
– Yeah. – Besides that one part.
Yeah, I got it. – Yes, we got it. – Hello, hello.
– Hi. – Oh, you dance here too? – I’m going for five stars
on this one. I don’t know about you,
but let’s go. – Yes, yes, yes, yes.
– Nope, nope, nope, nope. – Ow, I hurt my hamstring. – Ay, we’re going all
the way around. Ay, ay, ay, ay.
Yah, yah, yah, yah. – See, if ghosts actually did this,
I’d be much less afraid of haunted houses. Yeah, you’re on, Jordan. – Oh no, solos. Yes, a perfect, though. – Oh, did I dab at the end?
I just wanna say that I tried my best
and I actually did the movements, so in my book, I think I won.
– But did you have fun? – Yeah.
– Then that’s all that matters. – Five.
– Even when they’re dead, I still only get three stars. – New high score!
– New high score. Let’s go.
– Yes. – I think it’s ’cause of all this
over here. – I’m sweating.
I feel good. – That was a good workout,
but it was good. There was some good song
selections on there. – Good job.
– I’m glad you had fun. I’m not coming back
for 2020. – It’s so fun just getting
to be with your friends and dance with them. – Thanks for watching us play
Just Dance 2019 on the React Channel. – For more of these sweet moves,
subscribe. – Bye, guys. – Hey everyone, it’s Niomi,
junior gaming producer here on the React Channel.
Thanks for watching us play Just Dance 2019.
If you wanna see us play newer games together,
join us on Tuesdays at 1 PM Pacific for
follower game day, Fridays for Fortnite Fridays
with Tori at 3 PM Pacific, and the special stream on Sunday
where we’ll be playing live, both on Twitch.tv/FBELive
and YouTube.com/React. See you then.